London Immigration Lawyers
0204 502 8582 (local rate)

Mon - Sun, 8.30 am - 6pm

Find an office

10 offices in the UK


We are the UK's leading immigration specialists
OISC Accredited UK immigration lawyers
We've had over 5000 applications approved
Get the correct advice from qualified immigration experts
4.7 rating 414 reviews

Immigration Lawyers in Kingston Upon Thames

If you are looking for an immigration lawyer in Kingston upon Thames, our London immigration specialists are here to help. We offer support and assistance in all areas of immigration law.

Get in touch with our team today on 020 4502 8582 for immediate help and assistance with any immigration query. Our London immigration lawyers can speak to you face-to-face, over the phone, or via Skype. 

    Request a call back from our immigration experts

    I Want to Apply for a UK Visa. Do I Need to Hire an Immigration Solicitor in Kingston Upon Thames?

    There is no legal requirement to hire an immigration solicitor if you want to apply for a UK visa. However, if you want to give yourself the best possible chance of securing your UK visa, we highly recommend that you hire a professional who can work with you to complete your visa application.

    Ultimately, hiring an immigration lawyer could be the difference between a successful and unsuccessful application, and it could also save you a lot of money in the long run.

    Our London immigration lawyers are highly experienced and offer an exceptional service. We have a specialist application package, which is designed to support you throughout a UK visa/immigration application.

    With this service, one of our caseworkers will support you throughout the application process. They will take time to understand your case and particular circumstances and advise you on the documents you will need to include in your portfolio of evidence. They will also complete your visa application form, ensuring that it meets all the necessary administrative standards set by the Home Office.

    Once your application has been submitted, we will liaise with the Home Office and keep you updated on the progress of the processing of your application.

    To find out more about our industry-leading application package, please call us now on 020 4502 8582.

    Which UK Visas do Your London Immigration Lawyers Assist With?

    We can offer full support and assistance with any UK immigration application including Spouse Visas, Fiance Visas, settlement applications, short stay visas and UK work visas. In short, we provide expert guidance with all forms of immigration queries and applications.

    Can your Immigration Lawyers in Kingston Upon Thames Help Me with an Appeal?

    We understand that receiving a rejection on an immigration application can be extremely distressing news. If you feel that your application was unfairly rejected, you will usually have the option of challenging the Home Office’s decision.

    On your rejection letter you will be notified of what your options are. In most cases, you will be able to choose an administrative review. This is the best option if you feel a genuine mistake was made when your application was considered, such as a key piece of evidence not being taken into account.

    In the following circumstances, you will be able to lodge an official legal appeal against the Home Office:

    • Your protection claim has been rejected, such as humanitarian protection
    • Your protection status has been revoked
    • Your human rights claim has been rejected
    • You face being deported or have been refused a residence document
    • Your British citizenship is being revoked
    • Your status has been rejected or revoked or the length of your stay has been changed under the EU Settlement Scheme
    • You have been refused or revoked a travel permit or family permit under the EU Settlement Scheme

    If you would like to challenge the Home Office’s decision through either an administrative review or appeal, our Kingston Upon Thames immigration lawyers are here to help. If you choose to appeal against the decision, we will represent you at the upper tribunal and support you throughout the case.

    Let us help you get the decision you deserve. Call us now on 020 4502 8582 to find out more about what we can offer to you.

    You may be interested in reading about:

    Frequently Asked Questions

    You must have spent a specific amount of time lawfully living in the UK in order to be eligible for permanent residence. Typically, this is five years but under certain circumstances, you will be able to apply for permanent residence after just three years of living in the UK.

    For example, if you have been living in the UK under an Innovator Visa or Investor Visa, you can apply for permanent residence after just three years of living in the UK.

    The most common form of permanent residence is Indefinite Leave to Remain. If you are granted with Indefinite Leave to Remain status, you can live in the UK indefinitely without any restrictions.

    The main requirements for Indefinite Leave to Remain are as follows:

    • Lawfully lived in the UK for a certain period of time, typically five years
    • No breach of any laws (including immigration conditions) during your time in the UK
    • Haven’t spent more than 180 days outside the UK in a 12-month period during your UK residency
    • Able to prove that you speak English to a level of at least B1 if you are from a non-English-speaking country
    • Achieved a pass in the Life in the UK test

    After you have spent one year living in the UK under Indefinite Leave to Remain, you will be eligible for British citizenship. As a British citizen, you can apply for a British passport and enjoy the full benefits of British citizen.

    There are many immigration solicitors operating in the London area. Some immigration law firms deal in only a few areas of immigration law, whereas others offer a wider range of services.

    Our Kingston Upon Thames immigration lawyers offer assistance in all areas of immigration law, including UK work visas.

    There are two forms of UK work visas: Skilled Worker Visas and Temporary Worker Visas. Skilled Worker visas are for long-term work, whereas the Temporary Worker Visa is for those entering into short-term employment in the UK.

    Get in touch with our immigration lawyers now for expert UK work visa application assistance. We will work with you to compile your crucial portfolio of evidence and will complete all necessary application forms.

    Call us now on 020 4502 8582 to find out more.

    Yes, if you cannot meet us at our Kingston Upon Thames office, you can hire out services remotely.

    We offer consultations either over the phone or online over Skype, with no compromise on our exceptional service.

    Call us now on 020 4502 8582 to book your remote appointment today.