The leading team of Immigration Lawyers in London
Immigration Lawyers London is a leading immigration law firm specialising in all areas of UK immigration law.
Our immigration lawyers will remove the stress from the immigration process, maximising your chances of a successful outcome. If you are planning to visit, reside or extend your stay in the UK, our specialist advisers, many of whom are also qualified as UK immigration solicitors, are here to help you and your family with our tailored immigration advice.
As part of our bespoke services, you will be assigned an immigration lawyer who perfectly matches your individual needs. Our legal advice, application and appeal services are tailored to you. Your personal lawyer will work with you to assess your needs, goals and eligibility. They will then guide you through the process of making an application, supporting you every step of the way. Your immigration lawyer will spend time ensuring your application meets the standard which is demanded by UKVI and the Home Office.
What services do we offer?
Our immigration services are designed to meet our clients’ needs and offer professional advice for every UK immigration application and process.
When relocating to the UK, all your relatives must be travelling legally and holding the right visa for their circumstances. Our dedicated immigration services can provide security for you and your family.
- We can analyse your situation and advise on the best immigration route available.
- One of our professionals will prepare and submit your forms and documents and coordinate any necessary step to make your Family Visa application successful.
- We can also help couples who wish to get married in the UK or those who are in a same-sex or unmarried relationship.
- Married couples who seek settlement status in the UK can apply for a Spouse Visa, and receive complete assistance from our team of experts.
We have already assisted several asylum seekers getting humanitarian protection in the UK. If you have left your home country and you cannot go back due to fear of persecution, we are here to help you.
- One of our professionals will listen to your case and investigate your options to feel safe here in the UK.
- If necessary, we can also meet you immediately, to provide urgent and comprehensive assistance to you and your family.
- If you are held in UK immigration detention one of our Legal Aid lawyers can assist you with your application for bail.
- One of our lawyers can support you throughout the entire asylum process, helping you to gather documents that you may need and preparing you for your interview.
- We can also prepare a Letter of Representation to support your claim and liaise with the Home Office on your behalf while your claim is being processed
Our team are highly experienced in the area of corporate immigration law. We offer a full range of work and business immigration services to assist both employers and employees with their immigration needs.
- We offer full sponsorship licence support to UK-based employers that wish to hire migrant workers or interns.
- Our corporate services extend to international investors and entrepreneurs pursuing business opportunities in the UK, we can discuss your investment and check if you meet the eligibility criteria for either the Investor Visa or the Innovator Visa.
- Our immigration solicitors also offer assistance with all UK Work Visa applications, including the Skilled Worker Visa and Temporary worker visa. Your lawyer can assess your eligibility for the various UK work visas and help you with your application.
Settling in the UK is the last and most crucial step of your immigration journey. But you must meet strict requirements before you can apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain or British citizenship.
- Applying for Indefinite Leave to Remain or registering for British Citizenship are complex processes that require an extensive bundle of documents.
- Here at London Immigration Lawyers, we are experts in immigration and nationality law so we understand how crucial yet stressful moving permanently to a new country can be, we offer dedicated services for those who wish to settle in the United Kingdom.
- Our lawyers can assess your eligibility for permanent settlement in the UK or advise you on the best immigration route available to achieve settlement.
- Your London Immigration Lawyer will ensure that you have a substantial portfolio of documents to support your application.
Why choose London Immigration Lawyers?
With decades of experience in immigration law, our OISC-accredited solicitors at our London law firm can process and solve any case and application.
What are the benefits of hiring your immigration solicitors in London?
Every day, we work with UK individuals and organisations looking for professional legal advice for their immigration issues. We offer dedicated advice, which is tailored to your needs.
Whether you are planning to visit the UK for a short period or to work or study in this country, one of our specialist immigration professionals will help you.
At London Immigration Lawyers, we analyse each specific situation, to offer professional, dedicated and personal immigration advice to every client. Together with your solicitor, you will investigate the feasibility and the best procedures to follow.
At the beginning of your application process, you will receive a comprehensive overview of your case. Your lawyer will also be available to provide complete instructions about emigrating in the UK and by answering all your queries.
At London Immigration Lawyers, we employ only the best OISC-regulated experts, whose knowledge of UK immigration law will be decisive in making your case successful. Get in touch today to learn more about our professional services.
Hiring a solicitor that is OISC-regulated means entrusting your case with a professional who is trained and experienced to the highest standards.
What services do your immigration solicitors in London offer?
Our immigration lawyers in London offer professional and confidential help for all your UK immigration needs.
As a part of our services, we offer:
- UK visa application guidance and eligibility check;
- Comprehensive advice on filling your application forms;
- Liaison with the Home Office until your case is solved;
- Immediate help for those who are facing problems with coming to or staying in the UK;
- Support with any application for entry clearance, leave to enter or remain, or residence permits;
- Dedicated immigration advice services for those who wish to apply for British citizenship.
Our Application Package is designed for a variety of UK nationality and visa applications. If you choose this package you will be assigned with an immigration solicitor who will be there for you throughout the entire process. Having a UK visa of citizenship application refused can be incredibly disheartening, our lawyers have a high success rate when it comes to immigration applications and will make sure that your application is completed to the highest standard, minimising the chances of refusal.
Immigration lawyers are trained to provide professional advice and services on immigration issues, such as:
- Applications for entry clearance, leave to enter or remain in the UK;
- British citizenship, nationality and residence;
- Claims for asylum, deportation or removal;
- Immigration employment law.
UK immigration law is incredibly complex, which means that each issue that our immigration lawyers in London help to resolve is unique in its own way. This is why it is impossible to predict exactly how much it will cost to hire the services of an immigration solicitor.
However, we believe in transparent pricing here at London Immigration Lawyers. This is why we offer free consultations for our clients so that one of our immigration experts has the chance to discuss your case with you and find out more about your situation. After your free of charge consultation, we can provide you with a quote that will cover all of the services you will require. This fee will not change once you have received your quote.
To book your free consultation today, contact our team at our London firm today on 020 4502 8582.
Yes, we do. Our specialist immigration solicitors are experienced in immigration employment law, and are trained to offer excellent services for companies and businesses that operate in the UK.
We can help British firms ensuring they are eligible for a Sponsor Licence, which is required to hire international workers.
Our services include helping companies keep up-to-date employee records and HR documents.
Call us today to learn more about our immigration consultancy services, and to find out how we can assess your company and help you improve your business’ HR methods.
Of course, if you cannot make it to our office in London, our immigration lawyers can still be there to support you. As well as in London, we also have several other office locations across the UK including Liverpool, Manchester, Glasgow and many more.
If you aren’t able to visit one of our law firms in person, our lawyers also offer remote appointements to all of their clients. These can be conducted over the phone or in person.
For more information, contact us today on 020 4502 8582.