Do you Need an Immigration Lawyer in Lewisham?
If you are looking for an immigration lawyer in Lewisham, we are here to help. Our immigration law specialists operate in Lewisham and across London, offering expert assistance and guidance in all areas of immigration law.
What Services do Your Lewisham Immigration Lawyers Offer?
We can help with all forms of immigration applications, including Spouse Visas, Work Visas and settlement applications. We offer full support to immigration detainees, asylum seekers and refugees too.
Also, if your immigration application has been rejected and you wish to challenge the decision, our immigration lawyers can offer full support, including representation in a court of law.
The main packages we offer are:
- Advice package. Our industry-leading advice package is the ideal first step if you are looking for professional, expert immigration legal advice
- Application package. This is one of our most popular services. With this package one of our caseworkers will assist you through the entire application process, ensuring that your application is completed to the very highest standards
- Fast-track application package. The fast-track application is the premium version of our application package. This is designed to complete your visa application as quickly as possible, making it the ideal option for those who need a swift turnaround on their application
- Document & application check. With this service, one of our immigration lawyers will take a professional look over your application, ensuring it meets all necessary standards
- Appeal support. If you want to challenge a rejected visa application, we can support you through the entire appeal process
Are Immigration Solicitors in Lewisham Reputable?
There are many companies offering professional immigration legal advice throughout London and the UK. If you are looking to hire an immigration solicitor, it is imperative that you check whether they are suitably qualified.
By law, anyone offering professional immigration legal advice must hold accreditation. The OISC accreditation is one marker to look out for. OISC is the professional regulator of the immigration advice industry. If a company is offering professional immigration legal services and advice, their caseworkers must be accredited by OISC.
Our Lewisham immigration lawyers are all accredited by OISC, offering you the peace of mind you need. We take pride in our professionalism and immigration legal expertise and are here to offer you help with any immigration query.
Please call us now on 020 4502 8582 to find out how we can help you today.
I Want to Work in the UK. Which Visa Do I Need?
If you wish to work in the UK, you will need to apply for a Tier 2 or Tier 5 visa.
The following visas are all within the Tier 2 category:
- Tier 2 (General)
- Tier 2 Intra-company Transfer Visa
- Tier 2 Sportsperson Visa
- Minister of Religion Visa
The main work visa is the Tier 2 (General) and with this visa, you can remain in the UK for up to six years.
There are a number of requirements which you must fulfil in order to be eligible for a Tier 2 (General) Visa. They are as follows:
- Have a job offer from a UK-based company
- You will be over the age of 16 on the date of your application
- You have passed the ‘genuine vacancy test’, which means your skills are appropriate for the role
- Will be earning an appropriate salary for the job
- Have been given a Certificate of Sponsorship issued by a licenced sponsor
- You meet English language requirements (if applicable)
- You can financially support yourself and any family members who come to live with you in the UK
After you have lived in the UK for five years under a Tier 2 (General) Visa, you will be able to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain. With Indefinite Leave to Remain status, you can live in the UK without any restrictions.
Tier 5 Visas are for those who are undertaking short-term employment in the UK. The Tier 5 Temporary Work Visa is available for sportspersons, artists, entertainers, charity and religious workers who wish to work in the UK for a short period.
If you would like more information on UK work visas, why not get in touch with our London immigration lawyers on 020 4502 8582.
If you are a non-EEA national, you will need to apply for a form of immigration permission to enter the UK.
The Standard Visitor Visa lasts for up to six months and enables you to travel throughout the UK as a tourist.
To be eligible for the UK Visitor Visa, you will need to fulfil the following requirements:
- Proof you will leave the UK at the end of your visit
- Able to show that you can financially support yourself during your time in the UK
- Able to show that you can pay for your return or onward journey
You can get in touch with use wherever you are located. Our immigration lawyers can meet you at one of our physical offices, or we can offer our services to you remotely, with no compromise on our exceptional service.
All of our services can be conducted remotely, either on the phone or on Skype.
To find out how we can help you get the results you are looking for, please call us now on 020 4502 8582.
There are many immigration solicitors operating in the South London area. Each immigration law firm offers a different range of services. Some offer assistance in just a few of areas of immigration law, whereas others offer a more extensive service.
Our Lewisham immigration lawyers offer expert immigration legal assistance in all areas of immigration law which, of course, includes settlement applications.