Do you need immigration advice in Hillingdon?
Immigration advice in Hillingdon
We know that the UK’s immigration system can be difficult to navigate which is why we offer our clients the utmost support and practical assistance throughout the entire process.
From advice to submitting applications, our team of OISC-accredited immigration lawyers in Hillingdon offer crucial support suited to your specific requirements.
We offer a range of unique packages and services which cater to all immigration matters.
To learn more and to find out how we can assist you throughout your immigration journey, contact London Immigration Lawyers today on 020 4502 8582.
How can London Immigration Lawyers in Hillingdon help me with my Spouse Visa application?
UK Spouse Visas are notoriously difficult to acquire, with the Home Office introducing strict legislation to ensure the sincerity of those applying.
This means that both you and your partner are required to meet strict criteria in order to prove the genuine nature of your relationship.
While it is certainly possible for you to complete and submit your own Spouse Visa application to the Home Office, it is highly recommended that you seek the professional assistance of a qualified immigration lawyer who can provide step-by-step guidance.
Our team of dedicated immigration lawyers in Hillingdon have a proven track record of success when it comes to UK visa applications. We know what makes a strong application and how to avoid key mistakes.
If you choose to receive the invaluable assistance of one of our London immigration lawyers, we will firstly ensure that you are eligible to apply.
To qualify for a Spouse Visa, you must meet the following requirements:
- You are in a ‘genuine and subsisting’ relationship with a British citizen/settled person in the UK; you must be married to them
- You have met your partner physically at least once
- You can provide evidence demonstrating that your marriage is not for convenience or fraudulent in nature
- You can show evidence of the sincerity of your relationship by providing proof of correspondence, time spent together, your marriage licence, money exchanged etc.
- You meet the necessary financial requirements
- You meet the accommodation requirements
- You meet the English language requirements
To find out how we can assist you, call us today on 020 4502 8582.
What other services do London Immigration Lawyers in Hillingdon offer?
Whether you require help with securing Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK, wish to join a family member or are a UK employer looking to hire overseas workers, our immigration lawyers in Hillingdon can help.
Our immigration specialists are trained in all aspects of immigration law, including nationality, corporate and asylum law.
You will be assigned a dedicated immigration law who is best suited to achieve the desired goals for your particular case.
Our comprehensive packages are ideal for all, whether you simply require professional advice, or whether you need help with all aspects of the application process.
Similarly, our immigration lawyers can represent you if needed throughout tribunals and hearings and can submit an appeal against a Home Office decision if you are eligible.
We will always act with your interests in mind to give you the greatest chance of success.
Our immigration lawyers in Hillingdon can help those who require immediate assistance and who perhaps find themselves in extremely time sensitive, complex circumstances. This includes those who are being held in detention, asylum seekers and victims of abuse.
No matter what your immigration query, London Immigration Lawyers is here to help.
Contact our friendly client care team to find out more 020 4502 8582.
We offer appointments in person, via telephone and Skype.
Absolutely — if you are applying for a UK Partner Visa and would like expert immigration advice and application assistance, contact our London immigration lawyers.
Our immigration solicitors in Hillingdon provide exceptional, in-depth guidance with any UK visa, including Partner Visas.
We can assess your eligibility, ensuring you meet the necessary criteria before preparing your application and submitting this to the Home Office.
To qualify for a UK Partner Visa, you must:
- Be in a provably sincere relationship with a British citizen or settled person in the UK and have been with this person for at least two years
- Both you and your partner are over the age of 18
- You must intend to live with your partner in the UK on a permanent, long-term basis and must prove to the Home Office that you have an appropriate accommodation plan
- You and your partner must prove that you can fully support yourselves financially without relying on public funds
To find out how our Hillingdon immigration solicitors can help you, call 020 4502 8582.
Yes; if your immigration application has been refused by the Home Office, you may be eligible to appeal this decision. Our OISC-accredited immigration lawyers in Hillingdon can provide invaluable assistance with this process from start to finish, helping you to achieve your desired goals.
Your application may have been refused for a number of reasons, but some of the most common reasons for refusal include:
- Inaccuracies within your application
- Insufficient or too much supporting documentation
To find out how we can assist you with an appeal, call our immigration solicitors in Hillingdon on 020 4502 8582.