What types of services do your Haringey immigration lawyers offer?
We provide services to suit a range of needs, circumstances, and goals. These are all bespoke, which means they are tailored around you as a client and take into consideration your specific situation.
Our services include:
- One-off advice sessions
- Application package (where a lawyer oversees your entire case on your behalf)
- Appeal packages and services (including physical representation at a tribunal hearing if required)
- Document and application reviews
- Administrative and judicial reviews
- Immigration audits for businesses who want to hire and maintain foreign workers
Our most popular packages are our advice and application packages. Our advice package is often used in junction with the application package. In this scenario, one of our lawyers will work with you closely to analyse your requirements. After doing this, they will advise you on how they would approach and build your case if you were to instruct them. They would also advise you about the cost of their services.
Can immigration solicitors in Haringey help me to work in the UK?
If you need immigration advice in Haringey about how to get a work visa, our lawyers can assist you.
We are experienced in helping clients from overseas to take on roles in the UK. We also work with recruiters and businesses who want to hire foreign workers.
If you want to apply for a work visa, one of our immigration lawyers will work closely with you to assess your eligibility and make an application on your behalf. They will then advise and assist you with sourcing your application documents, to support your Tier 2 or Tier 5 application. This can include submitting Subject Data Access requests if need be.
After this, your lawyer will write you a detailed Letter of Representation, which argues the merits of your case. They will also organise your completed application forms, documents, and cover letter into a comprehensive ‘Application Portfolio’.
They can also liaise with your sponsor to ensure you have been given a proper job offer and assigned a Certificate of Sponsorship.
They will then submit your application for you and stay in connect with the Home Office while they wait for a decision on your case to be made.
Can your immigration lawyers help me apply for British citizenship in Haringey?
Our team of highly qualified immigration lawyers in Haringey, London can assist you if you wish to settle permanently in the UK.
We have assisted clients with thousands of successful nationality applications, including British naturalisation and registration. As part of our British citizenship application process, one of our lawyers will:
- Assess your eligibility for British citizenship by naturalisation or registration
- If you are able to naturalise, ensure you are able to demonstrate that you meet the continuous residency requirements
- Prepare you for the Life in the UK test
- Advise and assist you with meeting the citizenship English language requirements
- Assist you with gathering your supporting documentation
- File your application documents and supporting evidence into a comprehensive, Home Office-friendly Application Portfolio
- Write a detailed Letter of Representation which argues the merits of your case
- Complete all your relevant application forms on your behalf, ensuring there are no mistakes or gaps in your application
- Submit your application on your behalf
- Liaise with the UKVI, Home Office and relevant embassy on your behalf and inform you of the outcome of your application once a decision has been made
Do you offer remote services?
At London Immigration Lawyers, we offer our full range of services over the phone, and via Skype, Zoom, Video Chat and email.
This means that, wherever you are based, we can help you. As well as this, if you are making an application on someone else’ behalf, we can video or conference call the overseas applicant into all sessions.
We also offer conference-call sessions for businesses, including those wishing to sponsor or maintain foreign workers.