London Immigration Lawyers
0204 502 8582 (local rate)

Mon - Sun, 8.30 am - 6pm

Find an office

10 offices in the UK


We are the UK's leading immigration specialists
OISC Accredited UK immigration lawyers
We've had over 5000 applications approved
Get the correct advice from qualified immigration experts
4.7 rating 414 reviews

Immigration Lawyers in Enfield

If you are looking for an immigration lawyer in Enfield, our experienced immigration specialists are here to help. Our London immigration lawyers are all OISC-accredited and are here to help in all areas of immigration law.

Contact our client care team today to hear more about our specialist services and how we can help you on 020 4502 8582.

    Request a call back from our immigration experts

    Immigration Advice in Enfield

    What Services Do Enfield Immigration Solicitors Offer?

    There are many immigration solicitors operating in the Enfield and London area. Some firms only deal in certain areas of immigration law, whereas others offer assistance in all areas.

    Our immigration legal experts offer support in every area of immigration law including visa applications, settlement applications and in the field of asylum immigration law. We are here to help you with any immigration query, regardless of its complexity.

    We offer a variety of specialist products to suit your needs.

    • Advice Package: This is the perfect option if you need some expert immigration legal advice
    • Application package: This is our most popular product. With this package, one of our immigration caseworkers will work with you to formulate an immigration application to the very highest standard
    • Fast track application package. If your application is time sensitive, this is the ideal option for you. One of our immigration caseworkers will work tirelessly to complete your application as quickly as possible
    • Appeal package. If you wish to contend a Home Office decision, we can help you with administrative reviews or legal appeals
    • Document & Application check. If you are confident in completing your own visa application but would like a professional to check over it, our document and application check is for you

    How Does the Application Package Work?

    If you would like assistance with your immigration application, our industry-leading application package is a fantastic option. The application package is suitable for all UK immigration applications, including Spouse Visas, Fiance Visas, work visas, sponsor licence applications and UK settlement applications.

    We will pair you with an immigration caseworker who is experienced in the area of immigration law which your case relates to. They will work with you to understand your specific circumstances and to establish which documents you will need to submit in your portfolio of evidence to the Home Office.

    Your immigration caseworker will also complete the visa application form, ensuring that it adheres to all necessary administrative standards.

    Once your application has been submitted, we will liaise with the Home Office and keep you informed of the application’s progress in the processing stage.

    We firmly believe that through enlisting the support of our expert Enfield immigration lawyers, you will maximise your chances of receiving the outcome you are looking for.

    For more information on our application package, please call us now on 020 4502 8582.

    What are Requirements for Indefinite Leave to Remain?

    After you have spent a certain period of time living legally in the UK, you will be eligible for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) status. Indefinite Leave to Remain is a form of permanent residence, which means you can live in the UK without restrictions if you are granted ILR.

    In most cases, you will be eligible for Indefinite Leave to Remain status after you have spent five years living in the UK.

    The main requirements for Indefinite Leave to Remain are as follows:

    • Spent a certain period of time living legally in the UK (usually five years)
    • No criminal convictions or breaches of immigration laws
    • A pass in the Life in the UK test
    • Ability to prove that you speak English to a level of at least B1 standard if you are from a non-English-speaking country
    • Must not have spent more than 180 days outside of the UK in a 12-month period

    Currently, the cost of an Indefinite Leave to Remain application is £2,389. If you have any dependents, you must pay an extra £50 per person.

    Should you need any assistance with the requirements or application for Indefinite Leave to Remain, we are here to help. Please call us now on 020 4502 8582.

    You may be interested in reading about:

    Frequently Asked Questions

    If you cannot meet our Enfield immigration lawyers in person, we can still offer our services to you remotely.

    Whether you are looking for general immigration advice or application assistance, we can speak with you either over the phone or online over Skype.

    Wherever you are located in the world, our immigration legal experts are here to help.

    If you are a non-EEA national, you will need to apply for a visa to visit London as a tourist or to see family and friends, even if it is only for a short period of time.

    The visa you will need to apply for to visit London is the Standard Visitor Visa. This visa enable you to travel throughout the United Kingdom for up to six months.

    This entirely depends on the visa you are living under in the UK. Generally speaking, you won’t be able to extend short-stay visas.

    Most long-term visas such as Family Visas and work visas can be extended.

    Our Enfield immigration lawyers can help you with your visa extension. Call us now on 020 4502 8582 to find out more.