London Immigration Lawyers
0204 502 8582 (local rate)

Mon - Sun, 8.30 am - 6pm

Find an office

10 offices in the UK


We are the UK's leading immigration specialists
OISC Accredited UK immigration lawyers
We've had over 5000 applications approved
Get the correct advice from qualified immigration experts
4.7 rating 414 reviews

Immigration Lawyers in Ealing

If you need professional immigration legal advice in Ealing, our London immigration lawyers are here to help you.  

Get in touch with our client care team today on 020 4502 8582 for immediate help and assistance. Our lawyers can speak to you face-to-face, over the phone, or via Skype. 

    Request a call back from our immigration experts

    Get in touch with our immigration lawyers in Ealing

    Can an immigration lawyer in Ealing help me with my Spouse Visa application?

    With a Spouse Visa, a married couple can settle in the UK. However, to be eligible, you or your partner must be a British citizen or settled person.

    This visa is valid for up to 33 months and can lead to Indefinite Leave to Remain eligibility.

    Before you submit your Spouse Visa application, you must ensure that you meet all the legal requirements. This includes having physically met your partner at least once before the marriage, and meet specific financial and accommodation criteria. Besides, you must prove that your marriage is not for convenience or fraudulent, by showing relevant evidence.

    In other words, you must prepare a bundle of supporting documents to ensure that your application is not delayed or rejected. For this reason, it is recommended to seek the help of an immigration lawyer.

    Our immigration specialists in Ealing have already helped several clients with their Spouse Visa applications. With our knowledge of UK law and our experience, we will be happy to assist you and your partner and liaise with the Home Office to ensure that your application is successful, and you can both live together in the UK.

    Does your immigration lawyers in Ealing offer services for UK businesses?

    If you are a UK-based employer interested in hearing international workers, you first need to pass the Resident Labour Market Test. Most importantly, you must hold a valid Sponsor Licence.

    To be eligible, you must prove that you are a genuine business, based and operating in the UK. You must also choose the category of workers you need to hire (temporary or permanent) and demonstrate that there is no local worker who could fill those roles. In other words, you must demonstrate your ability to comply with your duties as an employer.

    Once obtained, your Sponsor Licence will be valid for 4 years.

    Applying for a Sponsor Licence may be complicated, as many supporting documents are required. For this reason, you can always rely on the help of experienced immigration professionals.

    Our immigration lawyers in Ealing are experienced in UK immigration law and can give you all the assistance you need to submit a successful application. Get in touch with our team today to find our more.

    How to claim asylum in Ealing?

    You and your family can seek asylum in the UK if you are feeling persecution in your own country.

    An asylum claim can be made at any UK port. While you wait for the results of your application, you will be given temporary accommodation and a small living allowance. If you need any professional help with your application, you can get in touch with our immigration lawyers in Ealing.

    We will set you up with one of our UK-based legal aid lawyers, and liaise with the Home Office to ensure that you are granted asylum, and become a refugee ready to begin your new life in the UK.

    You may be interested in reading about: