London Immigration Lawyers
0204 502 8582 (local rate)

Mon - Sun, 8.30 am - 6pm

Find an office

10 offices in the UK


We are the UK's leading immigration specialists
OISC Accredited UK immigration lawyers
We've had over 5000 applications approved
Get the correct advice from qualified immigration experts
4.7 rating 414 reviews

Greenwich Immigration Lawyers in London

If you need professional immigration legal advice in Greenwich, our London immigration lawyers are here to help you.  

Get in touch with our client care team today on 020 4502 8582 for immediate help and assistance. Our lawyers can speak to you face-to-face, over the phone, or via Skype. 

    Request a call back from our immigration experts

    Are you Looking for an Immigration Lawyer in Greenwich London?

    If you are looking for an immigration lawyer in Greenwich, we are here to help. Our London immigration lawyers are highly experienced and can provide expert assistance in all areas of immigration law.

    If you are looking for friendly and professional immigration lawyers in south-east London, look no further.

    How Can I Find Reputable Immigration Solicitors in Greenwich?

    If you are looking for an immigration solicitor in Greenwich, you may be overwhelmed by the choice and the number of companies offering to provide professional immigration legal advice.

    Unfortunately, there are many untrustworthy outfits operating in the field, who do not hold the required legal expertise. By law, anyone offering professional immigration legal advice must be accredited by OISC.

    Our immigration law experts are all OISC accredited and have undergone rigorous training. We take pride in our professionalism and the service we offer to our clients. Through enlisting our services, you can be sure that you are dealing with suitably qualified immigration legal experts.

    What Do Your Immigration Lawyers in Greenwich Offer?

    We offer expert professional assistance in all areas of immigration law, from simple visitor visas, to Spouse Visa applications and settlement applications, as well as full legal support for asylum seekers and refugees.

    The main packages we offer include:

    • Advice package. Our industry-leading advice package is a great option if you are looking for professional immigration legal advice
    • Application package. With this highly popular package, we will assist you through the entire application process, helping you to formulate an immigration application to the highest standard
    • Fast-Track Application package. This is a great option if you are looking for your immigration application to be completed as quickly as possible
    • Document & Application check. One of our caseworkers will cast their professional eye over your application and ensure that it is suitable to be submitted
    • Appeal support. Full legal assistance and support should you wish to challenge a Home Office decision

    Do You Offer Spouse Visa Application Assistance?

    Yes, we can offer full support with your immigration application if you wish to join your partner in the UK. Spouse Visa applications are extremely popular. Unfortunately, these applications hold notoriously stringent requirements.

    We can help you with our application package. One of our London immigration lawyers will have a discussion with you to understand the particularities of your case. They will advise you on the documents which you need to gather to form your portfolio of evidence and will help you to complete the Spouse Visa application form, ensuring that it adheres to all necessary administrative standards. Also, your caseworker will liaise with the Home Office throughout the entire process.

    In short, through enlisting our services, you will maximise your chances of securing the sought-after Spouse Visa and joining your partner in the UK.

    What are the Requirements for a Tier 2 Visa?

    Tier 2 visas are the main work visas for non-EEA nationals who have been offered a job in the UK. There is the Tier 2 (General) Visa; Tier 2 Intra-company Transfer Visa, Minister of Religion Visa and Tier 2 Sportsperson Visa.

    The main Tier 2 Visa is the Tier 2 (General). The main requirements for this visa are as follows:

    • A job offer from a UK-based company
    • You have been issued with a Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS) issued by a licensed sponsor
    • You will be earning an appropriate salary for the job
    • You meet the English language requirements (if applicable).
    • You are over the age of 16 on the date of your application.
    • You have passed a “genuine vacancy test”, which means your skills are appropriate for your role in the UK.
    • You can support yourself and your family without relying on any public funds.

    The Tier 2 (General) Visa lasts for a maximum of 5 years and 14 days. At the end of this period, you will be eligible to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain status, which is a form of permanent residence. This means you will be living in the UK under no immigration restrictions.

    After one year of living in the UK under Indefinite Leave to Remain status, you will be eligible to apply for British citizenship.

    For more information on all the Tier 2 visas and the requirements which you will need to fulfil, please call us now on 0203 411 1966.

    You may be interested in reading about:

    Frequently Asked Questions

    If you are looking to apply for permanent residency in the UK, whether through the EEA Permanent Residence Scheme, Indefinite Leave to Remain or full British citizenship, our immigration lawyers in Greenwich are here to help you.

    We can provide guidance on whether you meet the necessary requirements and the documents you will need to submit with your settlement application.

    For more information on how we can help you settle in the UK, get in touch on 020 4502 8582.

    If you are not in the Greenwich or London area, that is no barrier to getting in contact with us. You can book an appointment with us which can be conducted either on the phone or over Skype, with no compromise on our exceptional service.

    We are here to help you secure the outcome you are looking for, wherever you are located.

    If you are a non-EEA national, you will need to apply for a visa to visit London, even if you only plan to visit for a short period of time.

    The visa you will need to apply for is the Standard Visitor Visa. This visa permits you to travel throughout the United Kingdom for up to six months.

    If you would like more information on the UK Visitor Visa, you can get in touch with London Immigration Lawyers on 020 4502 8582.