Contact our immigration lawyers in Glasgow
Our immigration lawyers in Glasgow are perfectly positioned to help you, no matter how complex or urgent your case is. We offer a range of services to suit a range of needs. As part of our bespoke advice and application packages, you will be paired with a solicitor who will suit your needs.
Our Glasgow immigration solicitors have decades-worth of experience and knowledge between them. This means they are fully-equipped to handle your case, find solutions to your problems, and ensure you the best possible chances of success.
If you want the help of an expert lawyer, call us on 020 4502 8582 to arrange your first session. We will pair you with a specialist who suits your enquiry type and who is experienced in that area.
Immigration Advice Service (Glasgow)Room 22, 6th Floor 7 Buchanan Street
Phone: 0141 530 4571
What services do your immigration lawyers in Glasgow provide?
We provide a range of services which are tailored to individuals.
- Advice package
- Application package
- Document checking service
- Appeal representation
- Administrative review
- Judicial review
Why choose our Glasgow immigration lawyers?
Our lawyers are well-positioned to offer the expert help that you need. No matter where you are based, we can help you. With offices around the country, and a full range of remote services, convenience is at the core of our philosophy.
We are also highly experienced. We have decades-worth of experience in every area of immigration law – from visa applications right through to complex appeals under human rights law. Our team of expert immigration lawyers in Glasgow has decades-worth of experience under its belt. With members of the team specialising in different areas of immigration, nationality, family and asylum law, we are set apart from the rest.
Can you help me if I can't get to an office?
We provide our full range of in-person services remotely, meaning that wherever you are are, we can help you.
Our Glasgow lawyers provide tailored advice and application services which can all be conducted over the phone and online, via Skype.
In practice, this means that no matter where you are based (whether that’s in our outside of the UK) we will be able to help and support you.
We pride ourselves on the fact that these services meet the same high quality as our in-person services.
Our remote services include:
- One-off telephone advice (a phone session with one of our lawyers to help determine your eligibility/answer questions about an ongoing)
- Skype advice (this is often used by couples applying for a Spouse Visa so that they can both be involved in the lawyer meeting while one/both of them are outside the UK)
- Remote application services (usually conducted over the phone, via Skype and/or email — ideal for people making out-of-country applications)
- Partially remote services (often clients opt to attend one initial session to meet their lawyer and discuss their case and the lawyer’s plan, then the rest of the service is conducted over the phone/email)
- Conference-call advice (this is very popular with business-owners, recruiters and employers)
Get in touch with us on 020 4502 8582 to arrange your first session with one of our immigration lawyers in Glasgow.
What types of enquiry can your Glasgow immigration solicitors help me with?
We provide complete services on a range of issues including:
- Advice on visa applications – an eligibility assessment, advice with your options, and advice on how to meet the next steps
- Advice on settling permanently in the UK, including applications for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR)
- Full application support with any visa or settlement application – including assistance gathering and organising your documents; a detailed Letter of Representation (cover letter); ongoing correspondence with the Home Office on your behalf; ongoing advice and support with your application.
Our lawyers will help with a range of immigration, nationality and asylum routes. These include:
Comprehensive immigration advice tailored to your circumstances and goals.
Designed to make your visa application as smooth and stress-free as possible.
Fast Track Package
Premium application service that ensures your visa application is submitted to meet your deadline.
Ensure you have the greatest chance of a successful appeal. We will represent you in any case.
The Advice Package
During this untimed Advice Session with our professional immigration lawyers in London, you will receive our comprehensive advice, completely tailored to your needs and your situation.
The Application Package
With our Application Package, your dedicated immigration lawyer will advise you on your application process and eligibility. Your caseworker will then complete and submit your forms to the Home Office on your behalf.
The Fast Track Package
Our Fast-Track Application Package is a premium service for those who need to submit their application in time with their deadlines. Your case will become a top priority for our lawyers and you will benefit from our highest-quality services.
The Appeal Package
By choosing our Appeal Package, you can rely on our lawyers’ legal knowledge and experience to ensure you have the highest chance of a successful appeal. We will also fully represent you in any hearings/tribunals.
Our advice package is always tailored around the individual client. This means that they differ depending on the person and their enquiry; who is involved with their application; and what stage they are at with their case.
Our advice package includes:
- An untimed advice session
- Advice on your eligibility, options, requirements and next steps
- The chance to ask and hear answers to any questions or concerns you have
- Written confirmation of this advice, including the advice given during your session
There are different traits and qualities you should look for when searching for the best immigration lawyers in Glasgow and the UK.
Experience in immigration law is an essential quality. Our team has decades of experience under its belt, which spans across every area of immigration law.
Another key thing to consider in your search is that any potential solicitor has the correct qualifications. To give immigration advice, a person must be either a practicing solicitor (having passed the Bar) or OISC-qualified to at least Level 1.
All our lawyers in Glasgow and beyond are OISC regulated, which means you can rest assured that they are completely equipped to offer you the support you need, and apply their detailed knowledge of the Home Office’s guidelines and procedures when they advise and assist you.
We have offices around the UK so, no matter where you are living.
We have offices in the following locations:
We also offer all our services over the phone, and via Skype. So no matter where you are based, we can assist you. Call us on 0141 530 4571 to find out more.